Our library is a haven for book lovers. With a treasure trove of 85,000 books, we can proudly claim to have one of the best and largest collection of books among undergraduate colleges of Bengaluru.
From autobiographies to thrillers, self-help and personality development books to a wide range of reference books-you name it and our library has it.
Our library also has the distinction of subscribing to more than 100 magazines and newspapers catering to diverse interests.
A large number of reputed academic journals are also available for staff and for students interested in keeping abreast with latest developments in their domain.
Highlights of our library services
- Fully computerized and automated with a bar code system enabling easy and quick transactions.
- Open access system providing easy accessibility.
- Working hours - 7.30 am to 2.30 pm, beyond the regular class hours to enable students to make maximum use of the library.
- Digital Library with 35 systems and free internet facility.
- A comprehensive collection of books and resource materials for competitive exams.
- Special collections of books on Gandhiji, Swami Vivekananda and Babasaheb Ambedkar.
- Well maintained and easily accessible compilation of syllabus copies and copies of question papers.
- Deposit scheme to allow students to borrow books for longer periods during exams.
- Separate SC/ ST Book BanK.
- Inflib Net: Subscription to Inflib Net to provide faculty access to e-journals and e-books. The library plans to throw open the facility to our students as well.
- Institutional membership of IIMB.