Seshadripuram College P.G. Department has developed a transparent and efficient admission process.
Download Application Form
- Application forms and information brochures are to be obtained from the college office and may
also be downloaded from this website.
- Completed application forms should be submitted on or before the notified date.
- Entrance examination for eligible candidates will be conducted on a notified date and Merit list
will be notified on the college notice board and website.
- Candidates provisionally selected for admission should appear before the Admission Committee
- Management reserves the right to admission - this sentence has to be added
- M.Com Program:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Com./ B.B.M./ B.B.S. and B.B.A.) from a recognized University and has secured not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate in all the Commerce subjects of Business Education in all the years.
- M. FA. Program:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Com./ B.B.M./ B.B.S. and B.B.A.) from a recognized University and has secured not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate.
- M. IB. Program:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University and has secured not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate.
Note : In the case of SC/ST students and visually challenged students the minimum percentage of marks required shall be less by 5%.
Documents required for Admission
- Documents required for Admission:
- SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) / X marks card - original
- II PUC (Pre-University Course) / XII marks card - original
- All UG (Undergraduate) marks card and PDC (Provisional Degree Certificate) or Degree Certificate - original
- Recent passport & stamp size photographs-04 each
- Documentary proof of Caste / Reservation / Certificate/ Disability certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhar card (Photo Copy)
- Admission timings: 9 A.M. - 2 P.M. (Monday to Saturday )
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Fee includes: Library, Digital library, Value Addition Program, ID card, Sports facility, Campus Management
System, Computer lab and other facilities.
- All students must duly comply with attendance and other regulations.
- Migration and Transfer Certificate.
Admissions for Sesharipuram College P.G. Department Programs (M.Com., M.F.A., M.I.B.) are open immediately after the announcement of III B.Com. / B.B.A. results.